Thursday 27 November 2014

Are you ready for National Day?


2nd of December is National Day of UAE. This year it will be 43rd anniversary. Nearly mid of November you will see all decorations everywhere and different activities for the celebration of the National Day.

Many flags will be seen everywhere, many cars are getting special stickers on them.

I will try to share some decorations and celebration activities before and after national day as much as I can.

Normally I do not carry my DSLR everyday but my small compact camera always with me.
Last couple of days my compact camera has strange problem. I missed couple of nice moments I hope I can fix it not to miss more moments.

1 comment:

  1. Probably for the best to have both cameras along with you, if the compact camera is having issues. I like the colours of the flag.

    ReplyDelete