Wednesday 25 June 2014

X for X


I was planning to post something different for today, but at the last minute I realised today is Wednesday and we reach the letter X.

I couldn't thing anything and after the search in my pictures I found this post from 2012 Redbull X fighters. This is extreme freestyle motocross sport.

I am not fan of this but once they were in Dubai I wanted to see at least once.

While they were competing each other, many audience just amazed with their performance.

They were here in Dubai 2012 and 2013 but Dubai is not in their tour stops in 2014.

Posted for ABC Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I guess that's some variation on the mixed martial arts or ultimate fighting thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh William, sorry.. because of tiredness I couldn't think that text does not say much. :(

      RedBull X Fight is a motocross sport. Their web site is here http://www.redbullxfighters.com/en_INT

      I will update the text for more information. Thanks to your comment, I realized what is missing in this post.
      thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Cross is often noted as X. And Christ, as in Xmas.

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you for this contribution!
    Have a great weekend!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete