Wednesday 10 December 2014

DIFF - 2014


Dubai International Film Festival is starting today with the gala screening of Theory of Everything.

I was so excited about this film. I put it at the top of my "must see" list. I faced the disappointing reality at box office. "by invitation only" the tickets were not on sale.

I bought couple of tickets for the rest of the festival. I really like this festival here in Dubai. Because you can watch very different movies all around world, Indian, Iranian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Korean, American, Jordanian, Italian ect.. documentaries, drama, comedy, musical, fiction,

the best part is zero censorship, which is so precious here.

If you wonder which films will be on screen, here is the schedule,

Ps. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I took it last year with my small compact camera.

2 comments:

  1. There are only a very few of those movies I've heard of out of that huge line up. What a great festival.

    ReplyDelete