Tuesday 28 October 2014

hoping for job


Yesterday morning, when I reach to the office, there was unusual crowd outside. At first I saw 5 - 10 people waiting in the middle of the entrance.

I thought there was fire drill or something else but something really serious.

Afterwards, I saw the rest of the crowd and understood these people were waiting for something.

but still couldn't figure out the reason. Because the building is empty.

I asked the security and at that moment I noticed some files that people were holding. They were waiting for the job, hoping to be accepted.

I learnt that there will be a hotel in that building. Obviously they decided to accept applicant's CV yesterday morning.

I checked at the lunch break, the crowd was still there. Even when I was leaving from the office at the evening there were still some people outside waiting to submit their CVs.

I am aware this is not a good picture, I just want to keep the distance. I was avoiding to disturb them.

I wish all the luck for people who is looking for a job. It is really difficult all over the world especially here in Dubai it is kind a race against the clock. When you lost your job or your contract expired, you have less than a month to find a new job. Otherwise your residency visa get expired automatically and you should leave the country.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi William
      This morning there are still people were waiting in front of the building.

      Delete
  2. That is quite a lot of people looking for jobs and hotel jobs don't usually pay that much. I wish them luck.

    ReplyDelete