Monday 2 March 2015

Ruben Sanchez in JLT


Last week, I shared Ruben Sanchez's work at Rehlatna. This week, I have something recently finished in February. This wall was nearly empty, there was only written one word without any artistic touch, I was hoping to see graffiti on that wall last 2 years every time I look at outside from my office. Thanks God, I was not alone thinking the same way. Finally there is art.

Posted for Monday Mural.

PS: I will continue posting from Rehlatna (world Longest graffiti scroll. ) There are still plenty details waiting to be posted here.

7 comments:

  1. Now that is one color mural, reminds me of Picasso. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, Ruben Sanchez also from Spain,
      He may get inspired from Picasso. He has distinctive style. I am linking his web site in the blog now. Thank you

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so much my taste. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Especially the camel. You are right, this wall makes a special canvas. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete