Saturday 28 February 2015

Emirates Jazz Festival - John Legend


This week we had 13th Dubai Jazz Festival here at the amphitheatre in Media City.
The festival started on Wednesday with Christina Perri and James Blunt,
On second day, Sting was on the stage after Lidsey Stirling.
on the third and the last day of the festival there were Esperanza Spalding and John Legend. We were not sure about our schedule so we bought tickets at last minute. I wish I could listen Sting as well here.
the final of the concert has a small surprise. 3 musicians showed up on the stage with Oriental instruments. while we were trying to figure out, who they are, Orientalist version of "all of me" started. I recorded with the mobile to post it here, but afterwards I found this record, which has better quality and full version. Enjoy the music



2 comments:

  1. I'll have to listen a bit later, but an interesting location for a jazz festival. Although I'm not sure Sting would qualify as jazz!

    ReplyDelete